The Digital Accessibility Workshop Series will introduce faculty and course designers to the fundamental principles of inclusive design and equip them with the skills necessary to ensure accessible course content and delivery. Participants will learn how to make existing content accessible and will explore strategies for building accessible materials in a variety of content authoring applications.
- Recognize inaccessible course components.
- Build accessible tests and quizzes.
- Write prompts that facilitate accessible discussions.
- Select accessible resources.
- Identify methods for making Blackboard course content accessible.
- Identify methods for making Zoom and Blackboard Collaborate accessible.
- Locate accessibility resources on the UA campus.
- Identify methods for making accessible media for your courses.
- Identify methods for authoring accessible documents.
- Practice strategies for remediating documents and resources to ensure accessibility.