Join accessibility expert Kristin Juhrs in this onsite workshop to learn how to improve the accessibility, usability, and quality of your Blackboard course.
By the end of this workshop, the participant will be able to:
- Recognize inaccessible course components.
- Build accessible tests and quizzes.
- Write prompts that facilitate accessible discussions.
- Select accessible resources.
- Identify methods for making Blackboard course content accessible.
- Identify methods for making Zoom and Blackboard Collaborate accessible.
UA faculty, staff, and graduate students
Active participation in this workshop counts toward the requirements for the Digital Accessibility digital credential.
You may also be interested in: