Do you feel like learner engagement is getting off to a slow start in your online course? Would you like to create a compelling message that grabs your students on day 1? Then a course trailer might be the solution you’re looking for. In this 90-minute hands-on workshop you’ll plan and outline a course trailer, storyboard your content, explore free music and images to use in your trailer, and practice using some of the basic tools in Adobe Rush to produce your video. To get the most out of this workshop, please bring your own device.
Check the Calendar of Events for current offerings of this workshop.
By the end of this workshop, the participant will be able to:
- Write a one-paragraph script discussing the impact of their course
- Explore text styles in the Adobe Rush template library
- Import video clips or images into their course trailer
- Add background music to their course trailer
- Publish their course trailer
UA faculty, staff, and graduate students
This workshop does not currently count toward a digital credential.