Assets for hands-on portion of Build Your Own Course Trailer with Adobe Rush
How to Use Adobe Rush
Art, photos, images, and videos
- ARTstor: Digital library of images in the areas of art, architecture, the humanities, and social sciences, with a set of tools to view, present, and manage images for research and pedagogical purposes.
- Google Image Search: Find images that are approved for use by refining your Google Image Search. Select the “Tools” button, then choose “Usage Rights.”
- Wikimedia Commons: Find images, audio, videos, and other media. https://commons.wikimedia.org/
- Pixabay: Free image and video downloads. No attribution required. Free for commercial use.
- Free Images: Free images for personal and commercial use.
- Pexels: Free photos and videos. No attribution required.
- Unsplash: The internet’s source of freely-usable images.
- Bensound: Royalty free music. Must provide attribution/credit to Bensound.
- Free Music Archive: Search the “FMA Creative Commons music community.” Sounds are free to use under specific conditions. Please read these specific conditions when downloading.
- Adobe, Articulate Storyline, Sway and other instructional tools may offer their own repository of images, videos, and other multimedia.